Senior Housing Partnership
The Senior Housing Partnership is a project conducted on behalf of the York County Planning Commission (YCPC) and the Embracing Aging initiative of the York County Community Foundation (YCCF) in order to produce, and advocate for, greater senior housing opportunities for the residents of York County.
Upcoming Partnership Meetings
Next meeting scheduled for July 10, 2019. If interested in participating, please contact Kurt Leitholf at 717-771-9870.
The first meeting of the Partnership was held on March 29, 2019 to introduce people from various professions and backgrounds to the Senior Housing Partnership, and to the collective goals and desires of the participants, related to senior housing.
A baseline of information was provided to all attendees in order to assure that all participants understood the context from which we would start this ongoing effort. YCPC and YCCF staff provided presentations regarding the characteristics of our senior population, households, and affordable housing developments.
- Elderly Housing Projects (PDF)
- Elderly in Poverty by Census Block Groups (JPG)
- Elderly Living Along by Census Block Groups (JPG)
- Elderly Paying for Over 30 Percent Income in Housing by Census Block Groups (PDF)
- Elderly Without Vehicle by Census Block Groups (JPG)
- Municipal Elderly Population Percentages from 2000 (PDF)
- Municipal Elderly Population Percentages from 2016 (PDF)
- Population of Elderly by Census Block Groups (JPG)